Pre-Summer Season: May to June — twice per week
Summer Season: June and July — twice per week
Pre-Winter Season: August to November — once per week
Winter Season: January to February — once per week
Spring Season: March to April — once per week
Ages: Boys & Girls 4 to 19 Years old
Place: 1990 SE HWY 42, Summerfield, Florida 34491
Cost: First TOUCH (U4-U6) $ 55 , YOUTH (U7-U18) $ 65
What do I get? A soccer standard Belleview-Santos Futsal uniform Jersey–All academy player must wear black shorts and socks (not included)
What do I need? A Futsal ball, shin-gards and indoor soccer shoes.
How can I register? You can register online, send your parents e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Until When I can register? We have a limited capacity. The sooner the better.
Can a parent be a coach? Yes, we need the help of every parent. Apply online and we will contact you.
Can I sponsor a team, a player or the league? Yes, as a new recreational league we are in the need of sponsors. Help our league.
Why SHOULD you join U.S. Youth Futsal?
There is only one futsal organization in the country focused on youth. In addition to hosting youth leagues and acadmies in every corner of the country — like Anchorage, San Diego, Naples, Boston — U.S. Youth Futsal works tirelessly on programs like:
- Futsal I.D. — players from throughout the country convene for regional identification camps, with the best moving on to national camps and the very best selected for youth national teams
- Coach Education — to provide youth futsal coaches with the most current, useful coaching curriculum, courses of varying levels are held throughout the country with most led by Keith Tozer
- Regional Championships — nine tournaments qualify teams from U9 to U18 for the …
- National Championships — a competition of regional championship age group winners
- Leadership Summit — a gathering of league, academy and program directors focused entirely on futsal, typically hosted in conjunction with men’s national futsal team events
- Referee Development — officials are provided the highest level opportunities for development through the high level tournaments and camps and most importantly, our close relationship with the .